Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Chicken in Every Pot...(Governor Huey P. Long)

So I am thinking, what could be an easy supper.  MMMmmm, baked Chicken...blah baked chicken...what could I do to make it scrumptious???...come here you little old chicken.

First of all, I washed and disjointed a large fryer and seasoned it with Montreal Steak Seasoning...yes, Steak Seasoning by Montreal...it is a very coarse grind of spices and absolutely good for any meat or chicken dish.

Then I placed the chicken parts in a large pan.  I used one stick of  butter in pats on each piece. Then sliced two large onions into large rings and placed that on each piece of chicken.

Inside the onion ring, I placed fresh button mushrooms. Then I baked the chicken, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then I drizzled honey over the chicken and baked it another 25 minutes.

It was delicious and had a slight sweet taste to it...yum yum!!! Bon Appetit!!!

Ingredients for this delish dish:  One washed and disjointed chicken, Montreal Steak Seasoning, two large onions, one stick of butter and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment